Digital x-rays are just one of the latest technological advancements used in our office. This great innovation substantially reduces your exposure to radiation from X-rays, making your visit to our office safer, faster and easier than ever before. From laser cavity detection to cosmetic dentistry, Philadelphia dentist Dr. Richard Walicki will use this helpful technology to better serve you.
Here is how going digital will benefit you:
- SAFER: Reducing radiation by up to 90% compared to traditional film-based X-Rays.
- HEALTHIER: eliminating the need to use caustic chemicals in our office, which is also better for the environment.
- FASTER: producing images that can be viewed quickly by you and your dentist. To make them even easier to see, we can enlarge them on a computer monitor and lighten or darken them for best viewing.
- BETTER: digital images provide more diagnostic information that enables your dentist to identify problem areas earlier. Detecting a cavity sooner and smaller than before means we can fix it earlier and less expensively, before it seriously weakens your tooth.
- EASIER: with images stored digitally so that they can be quickly duplicated for insurance company claims and other records.